FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I place an order?
In the U.S. orders can be placed by:
• Phone: +1 (716) 759-2524 or toll-free +1 (888) 820-0970
• Online: Secure e-Commerce Transactions Buy Lung Flute Online Now
• Fax: +1 (716) 759-2388
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Mail: Medical Acoustics, 9700 Main Street, Clarence, NY 14031
What forms of payment do you accept?
• Credit Card – American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
• Personal Check
• Money Order
• Cashier's Check
• Traveler's Checks
Please take note that any of the above payment methods may result in your bank assessing additional fees. You are responsible for those charges.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Your order will be shipped within 3-5 business days of receipt of payment (and, in the case of orders delivered to U.S. addresses, a valid prescription).
Orders shipped to addresses in the U.S. will be sent via standard first class regular mail which typically takes 5-7 days, depending on your location.
For orders shipped to addresses outside the U.S., please allow up to six weeks for delivery. Upon request, expedited shipment methods are available.
Does the Lung Flute require a prescription?
The FDA requires that all orders shipped to addresses in the United States, or any US Territories, include a prescription from a healthcare provider.
• "Unlimited" or "Lifetime" or "99 months" prescriptions are good for subsequent orders indefinitely. Without this designation, you will need a prescription each time you reorder the Lung Flute.
• If a prescription notes an expiration date, it is valid through the listed date
• If there are any questions in regard to the validity of your prescription, we would be glad to review your prescription.
Medical Professionals: learn more about how to write a prescription.
How do I submit a prescription?
Prescriptions may be sent by you or your physician as follows:
• Fax: +1 (716) 759-2388
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mail: Medical Acoustics, 9700 Main Street, Clarence, NY 14031 USA
Who can write a prescription?
Prescriptions from the following medical professionals are accepted:
-Medical Doctor (MD)
-Nurse Practitioner (NP)
-Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
-Physician's Assistant (PA)
Do you accept Medicare or Medicaid in the U.S.?
You may file a claim for reimbursement from Medicare/Medicaid. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to submit all reimbursement claims. Learn more about how to file for insurance reimbursement.
Do you accept private health insurance?
You may file a claim for reimbursement from your private health insurer. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to submit all reimbursement claims. Learn more about how to file for insurance reimbursement.
Privacy and Security
Is my order and personal information secure?